I recommend that you attend your class from the 20th week of your pregnancy, as this enables you plenty of time to practice the techniques you will learn during the course.
❊ The course investment is $550.00 (inc GST) for you and your birth partner.
❊ A deposit of $150.00 is required to secure your place.
❊ Final payment is due two weeks prior to classes commencing.
❊ Your investment includes all class materials, light refreshments and support from myself leading up to your birth to ensure you have an excellent understanding of the tools and techniques.
Your course fee also includes:
❊ 12 hours of face-to-face tuition.
❊ $200 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia™ materials including:
● A comprehensive folio of resources
● Two practice self-hypnosis MP3's
● Beautiful affirmations MP3s'
● ‘Little Book of Hypnobirthing’ ebook
● Home study videos
❊ Ongoing email/phone support from me until your birth.
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ course is comprehensive, up to date and relevant to birthing models of care in Queensland. The self hypnosis and relaxation tools that we use are straightforward and easily learned, and our classes are very interactive, personal and tailored to your individual needs.
Book now and pay your deposit to secure your place - I will be in touch with you soon to discuss it in more detail!
• A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold your position in the class.
• The entire course fee is due 7 days prior to the course start date.
• In cases where the participant withdraws, they are entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) up to 7 days prior to the course commencing, or they may change to a later course date, if class numbers allow.
• All changes must be made in writing via email to frankie@theMustardSeedMidwife.com.au
• In the event that the participant falls ill or has an inability to attend - online course options or a make up session can be arranged.
• Any additional costs incurred for alternative courses are at the participants expense.
• In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by The Mustard Seed Midwife, a full refund is applicable or course rescheduling will be offered.
• Although Frankie van der Sluis (The Mustard Seed Midwife) has identified herself as a midwife and has prior knowledge surround pregnancy care, during Hypnobirthing Australia™ classes she is acting in the role of a Hypnobirthing Australia™ Practitioner and is not providing medical care or advice.
• Any medical concerns need to be directed to your care provider (Obstetrician/Midwife).